We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help us with our projects based on Google Cloud and other dedicated hostings. Commercial experience is a must.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps challenges.
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- 5+ years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
- Working knowledge of Docker, docker-compose, kubernetes, rancher, openshift
- Working knowledge and/or certifications using cloud services including Google, AWS, PCF and Azure.
- Working knowledge of opensource infrastructure components such as MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with demonstrated strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills with the ability handle multiple tasks
We can offer variety of projects, self-development possibility and friendly atmosphere. We are building team for special tasks, that is why we emphasise on self-development. It is important for us if you want to learn everything rather than you know everything.
If you are interested please send us your portfolio with simple description what you did and attach list of tools which you use during work. CV and cover letter aren't required, but feel free to send it if you wish.