ClawRock is looking for an UX Designer to join our special assignments team!
We are from Wrocław, but we work remotely with specialists from all over Poland.
We like to undertake complex e-commerce projects and we focus on the highest quality code.
- Remote work (100%)
- Full time B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Training & conference budget
- Cooperation with an experienced team
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills
We are looking for a UX Designer who:
- Has and uses knowledge about current UX trends
- Can design solutions that are both useful and visually attractive
- Has knowledge of the tools used in the e-commerce
- Uses modern design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, inVision)
- Has a portfolio with demonstrated UX design solutions
- Last but not least: wants to learn and develop
It will definitely be an additional advantage:
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML & CSS
- Experience in the e-commerce
You daily tasks:
- Creating best-in-class design solutions and user experiences for e-Commerce systems
- Cooperation with a team of our Developers to ensure a high level of UX tasks
- Recommending best solutions based on up-to-date patterns and best practices