We are looking for an experienced HR Recruitment Manager who will help our team growth.
- Responsible for recruitment: interviews, as sesses, and advises hiring manager on candidate selection;
supports and promotes work place diversity.
- Manages day-to-day HR issues: collaborates with hiring managers on employee relations issues, performance management,
career development, performance improvement plans, succession planning and other initiatives to increase performance, productivity, engagement, and retention.
- Often acts as first point of contact for questions regarding interpretation of policies and practices, benefits, compensation, and other HR related issues.
- Works closely with Compensation on salary offers to ensure equity, range compliance, and monitors salary lines for position control.
- Oversees special events, projects, and other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field. At least four years of progressive, professional level HR experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work within deadlines. Confidentiality is key.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Google Docs or Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, e-mail and related applications.
If you are interested please send us your portfolio with simple description what you did and attach list of tools which you use during work. CV and cover letter aren't required, but feel free to send it if you wish.