We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can care of few new projects. You will be deeply engaged with both our business units and technical teams to define and execute IT projects that add value to our business.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects
- Select project management methodology appropriate for projects
- Work with business units and technical teams to define project scope and requirements
- Facilitate risk assessment, estimation, and prioritization activities
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Revise plans to respond to changes in business or technical direction
- Develop and maintain user documentation for assigned projects
- Develop excellent stakeholder management and communication strategies
- Ensure project documentation is clear, complete, current, and accessible
- Manage vendor relationships
- Maintain understanding of business and technical needs relevant to assigned projects
- At least two years of project management experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills for interface with all levels of internal management and end users.
- Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Tools
We can offer variety of projects, self-development possibility and friendly atmosphere. We are building team for special tasks, that is why we emphasise on self-development. It is important for us if you want to learn everything rather than you know everything.
If you are interested please send us your portfolio with simple description what you did and attach list of tools which you use during work. CV and cover letter aren't required, but feel free to send it if you wish.